The BHS Alumni & Friends Association is hosting a March Madness bracket challenge with proceeds to support our annual awards dinner for the Class of 2023 Senior Awards Ceremony.
Here are the rules and instructions for participating:
- Only the main 64 teams that make up a standard bracket are included.
- Cost is $25 per bracket submitted. Unlimited entries.
- Completed brackets AND Payment (make sure your name is attached to both) must be in before the pick deadline of Thursday, March 16 at 12:15pm ET.
Any unidentified brackets or brackets that have not been paid for will be eliminated.
- Winner gets $200
- Second place gets $50
- Bracket with the lowest overall point total gets their $25 buy-in back (tiebreaker determined by random draw)
How to Play:
- To complete bracket go to – https://tinyurl.com/BHSAlumniMM
- Sign up and complete your 64 team bracket(s)
- Payment – Submit payment to = https://square.link/u/0Tgdwqnm
- Be sure to pay for each bracket submitted and attach your name for both.
- Payment site only allows $25 payment 1 at a time, can submit multiple times as needed.
If you have any questions, please contact our Vice President and March Madness Commissioner at firstname.lastname@example.org.